Sunday, June 9, 2013

Meet the Author/ Book Signing!

 Northeastern Ohio fans! I will be doing a book signing on Medina's Historic Square Friday June 21st from 10 am to 2 pm! Come celebrate reading with the "Reading Riot" hosted by the Medina County District Library and Project: LEARN of Medina! There will be children's activities, book clubs, author signings & book sales! I will be selling copies of Falls the Shadow and Defiance for only $7 (regular price $9.99 plus shipping) as well as giving away bookmarks, postcards, and brochures! If you have any questions, you can ask me on facebook or email me at mmsasina@gmail.com

Hope to see you there!

Medina is located south of Cleveland and west of Akron. Take I-71 to State Route 18. Go west on Route 18, turn off on Jefferson Street, turn left on Liberty street to Medina's Historic Square.


***In case of rain, the even will be moved to the Medina County District Library***



No comments:

Post a Comment