Sunday, July 6, 2014

Ah, what to write...

One problem I find myself facing as an author is want to write too many stories at once. I have the third installment of the Priestess Trilogy, Eclipse, which only needs to have it's revisions taken care of; I have the third installment of the Chronicles of Midgard series, Opening of Lost Doors, which has been put on hold since I started the Priestess revisions; and then there is Rogue's Dance, which is based off a character I played in my husband's fairly recent D&D game. I find myself want to work one all three of these at once, which is a bit bothersome. On top off all that is my horrible addiction to playing video games.

 I've always been a fan of the Final Fantasy series (VII was the first I tried my hand at and is by far my favorite), but Lightning Returns has really made me question Squenix. I'm hoping that FF15 doesn't disappoint me. Lately I've been playing Minecraft with my eight year old son more so than Diablo 3. I did restart my White Knight Chronicles game, though, after having let it sit for so long and being unable to remember what I was doing story wise.

I also have a lovely reading list I am working on. Currently I'm reading The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. Once I'm done with that, I have The Nameless Dwarf complete chronicles by D.P. Prior to read and after that Clean Sweep by Ilona Andrews and well as Intisar Khanani's books Sunbolt and Thorn. I'll post my thoughts on each as I complete them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment