Thursday, January 1, 2015

Sorry!

In the process of book signing events and finishing up changes to the final Priestess Trilogy book, I have discovered that I have horribly neglected my blog. Well, it is a new year and, as long as my laptop continues to hold up, I shall do my best and make more frequent blog posts. Once Defiance is released, my attention shall return to writing the third installment of the Chronicles of Midgard series, Opening of Lost Doors. I know of a few devoted readers who are quite eager to get their hands on it and I, by no means, want to make them wait any longer. I myself and eager to get back to Maeja's story.

On another note, I recently finished reading Thorn by fellow author and good friend Intisar Khanani. Based off a Brothers Grimm fairytale, Thorn takes an interesting and intriguing twist of its own, following the trials faced by Princess Alyrra and the difficult decisions she is faced with. I found it highly captivating and admit that I just read nearly the entire book over the course of four hours! With each chapter, I found myself wanting to learn more and before I realized it, I had finished. Definitely a recommended read for lovers of both fantasy and fairytale. Thorn offers magic, betrayal, vengeance, and so much more. Be sure to give it a look!

http://amzn.com/B00869SADQ


No comments:

Post a Comment