Friday, March 27, 2015

Fanged Princess Review

Fanged Princess 

by Elisabeth Wheatley

"I will not let my brother suffer the same loss…
Hadassah’s father, the Vampire King, punished her harshly for her choice to love a human. Now her brother, the only person in the world who still matters to her, has fallen for a human girl. Determined to keep the girl safe, the three of them flee from their home in New England and find themselves cornered with their father’s minions closing in. If they want to escape, their only hope may be to join forces with the mortal enemies of their kind…"

I'm not normally a fan of books with vampires, but I thought I would give Fanged Princess a read. I'm glad I did. Wheatley's vampires are so much more and much better than the stereotypical vampire. There is a strong human nature to them that made me like them very much. Not only does Haddie share a strong bond with her brother, but she isn't the cold, calculating vampires I often found in books; there is great intelligence and bravery in her, despite the fears and worries she hold, not to mention a past wound to her heart which has yet to be healed.

The story is short, only a novella, but it kept me reading. I look forward to getting my hands on the next installment and continuing Haddie's story. I hope there is happiness in store for her along the road!

You can find Fanged Princess on Amazon

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much and I'm thrilled you liked it! =D

    ReplyDelete