Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Looking For Book Bloggers!


I'm looking for book lovers who are also avid bloggers!


I'm offering an opportunity for bloggers to be part of my Early Reviewers mailing list. You won't be spammed and will only receive an e-mail when I have Advance Review Copies (ARC's) available, so we’re talking about once a year, if that. By signing up, you will receive free digital ARC copies of all upcoming releases before they are officially released. ARC copies are given away during early stages of editing, so errors will be found occasionally. If you are interested, just fill out the form here.


If you’re a reader who doesn't blog but would love to know about new releases, giveaways, or events I'm taking part in, you can sign on to my author Newsletter. I only send out Newsletters when I have new release information or events going on, so no clutter in your inbox (I hate spam and try not to spam my beloved readers)! Your info will not be sold or used for any purpose but to let you know my latest news. Sign up here.


No comments:

Post a Comment