Sunday, September 6, 2015

Feeling Artsy

I have been in a somewhat artistic mood and have been doodling quite a few pics of 
my characters from my Chronicles of Midgard series. I'll share some with you below, 
but you can see my full art gallery on deviantart.com

Chibi line up of the main characters (from left to right): Linkyn, Connor, Maeja, Ril, and Mjrn

"Facing the Valkyrie" This picture of Maeja and the Valkyrie is a reflection of book two, Melody of the Dark, and the upcoming third installment, Opening of Loast Doors
Portrait of Maeja Ragnarr, the protagonist of the series
Portrait of Ril, the snarky pirate who became a fan favorite
I'm currently working on getting the third installment of the series, Opening of Lost Doors, finished and ready for (hopefully) an early winter release. If you haven't read the series yet, you can get the first book in the series, Falls the Shadow, for only 99¢ USD on Amazon Kindle. Of course, It's also in print as well, for the lovers of turning pages and the scent of paper!

Here's a teaser of the cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment