Thursday, December 3, 2015

Character Paintings


Recently, I colored in the newly revised world map of Midgard. It made me think of the digital paintings I've done of Maeja and Ril recently and realized that I hadn't done any art of the two main antagonists of the series, Severus and Ilivrra, since 2011. I'm not the best artist in the world, but I think I did an acceptable job.

First we have Severus Arganon Valine, eldest living son of the Emperor of Shilyka, Ensor Valine VIII. He is quite the complicated villain, oftentimes as difficult to write as a certain snarky pirate. 
Next we have Ilivarra Vicyrr, Queen of Azrith. She is a master of manipulation and cruelty, 
possibly more so than the Shilykan Empire itself.
And of course, the first two digital paintings I did of Maeja and Ril.
Are you artistic yourself? Draw up any of my characters and share them with me! I'll add 
your art to the Character Art Page! I'll also favorite it on deviantART 
(if you have an account and upload it there) and tweet/facebook about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment